Healthy lifestyle tips covers everything I’ve learned about taking care of my health since 1992. At the age of 30 I noticed a decline in my health. Sinus issues, headaches, lack of energy, mental fogginess, hives, among other things. All this along with an increase on the scale.
The search began for a solution. I tried different diets:
- Low fat diet
- Atkins diet
- South Beach diet
- The 3 hour Diet
- Weight Watchers
- and many others
They all seemed to be an all or nothing approach.
Forcing me to fit my lifestyle to the “diet”. Instead of the diet fitting my lifestyle.
After years of research, nutrition classes, using myself as a guinea pig… it all started to come together when I looked at what I was eating and my lifestyle.
I made small changes in my diet, exercise, stress management and the other tips provided here. By making on average a small change every 4-6 weeks, what seemed impossible is happening for me. I am what I consider living a healthy lifestyle.
- I no longer have hive breakouts.
- I was amazed when I realized I hadn’t had a headache severe enough to take an aspirin in over a month until I actually needed one. I was buying the super large bottle size every 2 months.
- I no longer have night sweats
- My energy is consistent throughout the day instead of lagging after 3:00 PM.
- My mental sharpness returned.
- The biggest for me was my sense of calm – stress almost disappeared.
I took my health to a whole new level when I added Omega+++. Some of the benefits I’ve noticed:
- I no longer have knee pain when going up steps.
- My feet are no longer dry and cracked
One of the healthy lifestyle tips I use is making small changes. Creating healthy habits one small change at a time. I fit these into my schedule and lifestyle without too much disruption. Just enough to stretch but not overwhelm me.
Find a “healthy tip” you can commit to making a lifetime habit. Once it becomes a habit select another one from the healthy living tips shared here. Create your own unique plan with life long benefits.
All materials are copyright protected.